Attending the CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) trade show in Anaheim, CA, is an exciting and totally overwhelming and amazing and way cool... well, you get the idea... experience. To try to sum it up is pretty impossible, so instead of even beginning to try to do that, I bring you CHA in pictures!
1. Love hanging out with my team and the Go-to Gals!
2. Love seeing friends that I've made along the way - all the way back to the beginning of my scrapbooking "career."
3. Love meeting IN REAL LIFE new friends that I've met on Facebook and through the magazine.
4. Love rubbing shoulders with talented designers and industry celebrities.
5. Love seeing so many pretty, pretty things that inspire me to no end!
I'm ready to do it all over again this summer in Chicago! :)